Cormac Russell ABCD Training in RCT 11 & 12 February 2015
Opportunity to undertake the 2 day training on 11 & 12th of February
Book as early as you can as places are limited - only able to offer some FREE places. Venue to be confirmed.
Nurture Development was established by Cormac Russell in 1996 to redefine how people think about and act together to effect social change. The organisation and its growing team are committed to working for social justice because they know that it leads to:
1. Better analysis of social issues, when the starting point is strengths and potential, rather than deficiencies and problems
2. Better social systems, when the government shares its power and responsibilities with citizens
3. Better community building, when it happens from the inside out
4. Better quality of life, when new people connect up to support and challenge each other – and have fun
5. Better relationships, when kindness, straight talking, encouragement and trust are the norm
6. Better society, when citizens, community groups and institutions are clear about what it is that each of them can and cannot do
7. Better democracy when citizens develop their own community plans
The Nurture Development team offers a unique blend of cutting edge thought leadership combined with extensive practical experience as social innovators. We have worked as trainers, mentors, facilitators, researchers and consultants with communities, charities, NGOs, think tanks, and local and national governments in over 30 countries.
See attached documents for more info.
Download Cormac Russell ABCD Training in RCT 11 & 12 February 2015 File 1 (RCT Training.pdf)
Download Cormac Russell ABCD Training in RCT 11 & 12 February 2015 File 2 (Whole Community Transformation Training - Nurture Development.pdf)
« Back to News & Events