Community Buying Land Training Event
This training event is aimed at community groups interested in buying land to develop community growing spaces. Advisors and support organisations are also welcome.
Wednesday 30 January, Cardiff
We will cover:
- When is buying land appropriate and when is it not appropriate?
- Your responsibilities as a land owner
- How to buy land – auctions, valuations, insurance, land agents, assessing the site
- Getting the money – loans, grants and shares
- Community share issues and incorporating as an Industrial and Provident Society
- Hearing from groups who have already bought land
- Advice from the experts
- Discussion and networking
Please can you forward these details on to any community groups, colleagues, friends or networks that you think may be interested.